IPL always named the most famous cricket leagues also because the 8 teams in the IPL have different countries players makes one of the unique and best t20 cricket leagues in the world.
All players show their performance and bowling and batting skills and score the highest runs and took the highest wickets in the IPL matches.
In the upcoming 14th IPL edition, many teams release many players and took the new players in their team, so it’s quite interesting to see the batsman performance in the 2021 season.
The batsman is always in the focus of its betting performance in the IPL.
Some batsman always proves that they are one of the top performers in the seasons and the matches.
Many players’ records seem unbroken.
All batsman has it’s own unique identity and it’s own style to participate in the matches.
Today we have covered the top 5 batsmen who individually scored the highest runs in the IPL matches.
The one player holds the highest individual record from 2013 and no one till yet breaks it.
Here is the list of the top 5 batsmen with the highest individual score in An IPL Match:
AB de Villiers
1. Chris Gayle – “The Universal Boss” Gayle holds the record of the highest individual run-scorer in the match.
Gayle scored 175*runs against Pune Warriors in the 2013 season.
The records of highest runs by individual look tight for other batsmen and seem unbroken.
Chris gayle also counted in the explosive cricketers in the world.
Currently, Gayle is part of the RCB team since 2011.
2. Brendon McCullum – Former New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum holds the second position in the list of the highest individual run-scorer.
McCullum played the 158* runs big inning against RCB in 2008. Brendon McCullum plays for RCB.
3. AB de Villiers – “Mr. 360” AB de Villiers holds the 3rd position in the list of the highest individual run-scorers.
Ab de Villiers scored 133* runs against Mumbai Indians in 2015.
Also in the same match, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers recorded the highest runs partnership.
4. KL Rahul – The Indian team’s right-handed batsman KL Rahul holds the fourth position in the list of highest individual run-scorer in the IPL match.
KL Rahul scored 132* runs against Royal Challengers Bangalore in just 69 balls in the 13th season of IPL.
5. Rishabh Pant – The Indian wicket-keeper Pant holds the 5th position in the list of highest individual run-scorer in the IPL match.
He smashed 128* in just 63 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Rishabh Pant also comes on the list of most dismissals as a wicketkeeper.
The player’s lists we have mentioned in the article are the most recognized players and all known for it’s set of skills and betting styles.
Also, every year’s many new records made so we can’t predict who can enter the list of the highest individual run-scorer in the upcoming years and in the IPL edition.