Every season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) always awaited the cricket series with exciting new announcements and news.
Also many new player and old players are always in the focus of there batting and bowling skills.
Also, every year team releases some players from there teams and start the bidding for the new players and those players who performed well in the last series.
It all awaiting things who is the player of this year who will score the highest runs in this whole season.
Below we have covered the top 5 most run-scorer in the IPL.
Now sports fans waiting for the 14th season of the IPL, it going to hold on this year 2021, with the full excitements.
Many newcomers in the row and that will shine up in this season.
In the IPL many records come every year in the basket and many stats recorded.
Sports fan now eagerly awaiting next season.
Here also we covered the top batsman who scored the most runs from 2008 till the 2020 IPL.
Here is the list of top batsman of the IPL and who scored the most runs in the IPL history –
- Virat Kohli
- Suresh Raina
- David Warner
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
1. Virat Kohli – The “Run Machine” holds the record of highest run scores of all time in the IPL history.
Virat Kohli has scored 5878 runs by participating in 192 matches in which 184 innings with an average of 38.16 runs.
Virat Kohli also named one of the best players in the world also he’s fitness level is above the average players.
Currently, The Run Machine Virat Kohli is the captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore.
RCB also auctioned new players in the team this year.
2. Suresh Raina – In the list of a top run-scorer in IPL history, the second number that comes on the list is Suresh Raina.
Raina has scored 5368 runs by participating in 193 matches in which 189 innings with an average of 33.34 runs.
Suresh Raina played for Chennai Super Kings and he is a left-handed batsman.
Suresh Raina also has good fielding & bowling skills as well.
3. David Warner – The left-handed opening batsman and the caption of Sunrisers Hyderabad David Warner comes in the 3rd position in the list of a top run-scorer in the IPL history.
He scored 5254 runs in the 142 innings with an average of 42.71 runs.
4. Rohit Sharma – The Hitman no need for introduction, he is well known for his betting skills & long innings.
In the list of the top run-scorer in the IPL history, Rohit Sharma comes in the 4th position.
He scored a total of 5230 runs in the 195 innings with an average of 31.31 runs.
It is also the caption of the Mumbai Indians team.
5. Shikhar Dhawan – The left-handed opening batsman Shikhar Dhawan is also on the list of the top run-scorer in IPL history.
He had played more than 175 matches, in these in 175 innings he scored a total of 5197 runs with an average of 34.41 runs.